In general, this has been a very comfortable chair and virtually everyone who has sat in it has had positive feedback. The shape is perfectly aligned to the average spine and combined with the brilliant massage features, it makes for a very good massage recliner. Some have said that the bulky design would be an issue, but for the most part people of all sizes (generally speaking) can fit into this chair.
The massaging capabilities of this chair are fantastic. It has a huge array of rollers, air bags, massaging motions, programs, etc. to make sure your experience is a premium one. The 3D roller is unlike one I’ve ever felt before, and it is something that is not often incorporated into massage chairs these days. I really appreciated the level of strength and depth that the chair reaches, and its massaging really does relieve you of pains and aches!
The fit & finish are immaculate. Seams are tidy, there are zippers everywhere for removing fabric panels, and the paint job is flawless. The only con one might find with this massage chair is the fact that it is in fact quite bulky. This can put a bad taste in some peoples’ mouths and have consumers look to a more sleek finish. For most people I’ve spoken with, it isn’t a problem at all.
The chair is loaded. These are some of the things it can do:
- Exquisite massage chair that professionally crafted with detail finish
- Hubot promises to provide ultimate rejuvenation and ecstatic relaxation for who need a professional high-quality full-body massage therapy.
- Powerful 3D performance with KMS-08M-225L Massage System with high elasticity massage balls that Protrude to every inch you need
- HSL-Track (51.2 Inches, Hyper S L track) / Head Massage available for anti-stress feature
- Rhythmic Kahuna special technology for air-cell movements to promote blood circulations and increase oxygen levels. Individual control on / off with 5 intensity levels.
Who Is It Best For?
The chair is best for the massage fanatic. It is quite an expensive recliner, but that is the price you pay for features and massaging like this. If you have the budget and it’s something you’re interested in purchasing, then this can make a great addition to your home.
Is this massage chair worth the money? Maybe, but most would say no. The fact of the matter is that its a good recliner, but there are some better options out there that are actually significantly cheaper as well. It makes sense why you would choose something like the Medical Breakthrough instead.